S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Eatin Fords-$hittin Mopar
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with having any custom-made decals done for them and if they have, who did them and how did they turn out?

I am contemplating having someone make me some Z 85 decals for the boxsides of my truck in a lime green color to compliment the indigo truck..... Also probably going to add a pinstripe or other graphix along with painting at least the screen fronts to match the green stripes & decals.....

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

-Matt

Different is good......Costly, but good

·
Registered
39 Posts
I make them. I wouldn't go with lime green on that indiglo color though man ... wouldnt compliment it at all. I'd reccomend Olympic blue and silver or white.
Let me know.. and ill set somthin up for ya.
Ill need some info on size/color .. stuff like that.
[email protected]

·
GREAT LAKES SAILOR
48 Posts
go on zr2.com aor the zr2 section of here and lokk for rogerbaby.hes drives a 98 zr2 truck ext cab.hes got a ****load.:thumbup:

·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys....

I still think I want to go with the lime green decals though.... I had a buddy that put orange decals on his white Silverado and they looked sweet.... We figured in order to make the Indigo Blue really jump out at ya lime green would be one of the best colors for it......

Still thinking about it though.....

As for sizes..... I was thinking of going with the approximate size of a ZR2 logo but of course having it have Z85 on it instead...... The other decals that I would want would be a windshield graphic to match the color..... Still figuring out what I would want the windshield to say though...... Any suggestions?

Anyways, thanks for the input!

-Matt

·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Approximate prices for the decals???

·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sublime......

Do you have any pics of your ride? I'd like to see the lime green!

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts