S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a one of a king console that you wont find again. Smoothed out gloss black with custom made gauge pod with 3 kp gauges in it. Black vynel lid/armrest with matching black vynel on the sides. Comes with the factory boot and both the stash boxes under the armr3est. This was a fun one to do and very hard to get the gauges to fit in that spot over the tray. 2" by 6" hole cut in the front of the tray for air line and electrical. $600.00 for this one.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tried to put some pics in but the website is all f#$%ed up right now sorry guys blame it on the forum

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are seriously interested in this pm me a number i can text the pictures to you at. Then mabee you can check it out then foward the pics to this thread. I dont know wtf is up with this website ever since the changed it over. They put a few of my pics in sideways and now they wont even let me put pics in here. Never had this problem for years until they changed. Real good change over guys.

Attachments

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump I will be going back up to san jose for work again right after the summer madness show.probably be up there for a long while.i may come home 1 or 2 times a month so if you got some interest in any of my parts hit me up before july 21st. I will not be in this site very much at all after that either. so if you pm me after july 21st and I don't get back to you in a few weeks or month don't get pissed off I let you guys know ahead of time.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump I haven't been in here since July but I still have this wrapped up in my garage. Was just there going back in a month if anybody is interested

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You probably could set it in the right place where the floor shifter moves forward and back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.