S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom DIY Front Marker Lights

Got bored and wanted something different than a set of clears or "EURO's" So I busted out the DIY Manual and came up with these. Plain, Simple and different. Besides that both cost me 15 Bucks and 2 Hours time. Still need to be color sanded and cleared but thats it.

Gettin' going on them:

Attachments

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got done looking and have found small Bowtie emblems which I may purchase along with another set of FML's and try those out.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just got back from Staples and got some more ideas. Tons of odd shaped. Oval and round labels that work very well as masks. Next up are my tail lights with round 4 inch circles and small BU lights....

·
4-Door Blazin'
81 Posts
I like that, looks good and its different from any other S-Series that I see....good work!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks 2K, that was my whole point in doing them. Wasn't sure at first but lookin at them now I love em..

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
02REDXBLAZE!!!!!!!!!!! that is an AWESOME job YOU maybe the first. I have not seen that in Cali. but I like it and it looks legal if it's not they (COPS) may not catch it. :thumbup:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems
15- HPPIII

And a list one mile long

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys!, After talking to a cop in the 7-11 by me, he see's no reason why they are not legal. I didnt alter the color or location of the originals..Was nice to hear a cop say Nice truck....As soon as the tails are finished I'll post pics...

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Rick...Working on the tails tonight and tom..Body color with 3 " round circles for brake and taillights and 2 inch oval for BU lights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.