S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
CANADA SUCKS
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, new here, and I am going to have a lot of questions in the near future, so here we go.

I looked into buying a console from the body shop, but that was just way too expensive, and there was no flare to it. I went
ahead and built a 'prototype' with a hacksaw and a hammer made of 2 hinges and lots of spare wood and some ply wood. I shaped it at work with our grinder (work at a golf course), and of course it was ghetto as hell due to my smack it with a hammer techniques. I never planned on actually using this thing, but it gave me some good ideas. Ive seen previous posts with bondo usage and all that sort of stuff. I managed to incorporate 2 cup holders, a sunglass holder and 8 cd slots into my previous attempt, but it was too shoddy, i have access to many tools, and can do almost anything with them, i just dont know where to start. does anyone have any ideas or know any pages that highly detail the building of a custom console? thanks guys

-WAREAGLE

p.s. I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong place

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
No problem man, I put it in the right spot for ya. Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

moved to interior styling

1 - 2 of 2 Posts