S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
giggity
1,967 Posts
can you double check your order number or give me your name? It shows that the order number 187906 has already shipped out
Well DAYUM! um... (lol) 187906 Darnell Ennis...

·
Pneumatic Fanatic
489 Posts
yep thats what name it was under... shipped out 24 minutes after the order was placed.
Next time you order put your user name and s10forum in the comment box

·
giggity
1,967 Posts
DAMMIT! :haha: oh well... it wasn't much anyways. I'm actually satisfied that it was shipped so fast.:cool:

·
Registered
305 Posts
ordered some things from you on the 18th, ups shows it arriving at my house tomorrow. Talked to you on the phone before i placed my order, very helpful, great service and fast shipping Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
i got my first box yesterday. My second box had an issue with ups, but once it was brought to your attention the issue was fixed and I saw this morning that it had shipped. should be here monday. thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
i placed about 5 orders in the last 2 months and never took more then a week tops to get my stuff. 5 star customer service and all around great people to deal with. thanks guys

·
WWW.CAROLINATRUCKSCENE.
2,158 Posts
I can't wait to place another order. Once my tax return money this week

·
WWW.CAROLINATRUCKSCENE.
2,158 Posts
So I'll throw down my third feedback. I sent CC a message two weeks ago about pricing the dual 380 pack, after tax, shipped everything. Well it was cheaper than than another companys pre tax price. And then I also had him price out a 5gal slim tank aswell. Well all together it was to good to pass up. Called last Monday after lunch, received wed before lunch. With out a doubt, best customer service, pricing, and the quickest shipping ever. I just wished they made a 100% 3 link bolt on. I LOVE CustomConnection!!!

·
Pneumatic Fanatic
489 Posts
I just wished they made a 100% 3 link bolt on.
You know the saying "dont hold your breath for that to happen"...well that doesnt apply to your statment. We redesigned our old bolt on link for the s10 and it is being ran on our shop truck now for the past 4 months. We will be back in production on that kit soooooon

·
WWW.CAROLINATRUCKSCENE.
2,158 Posts
So I called asking about the bolt on, and ended up placing another order.
2new avs gauges.

·
Registered
289 Posts
i ordered my valves and some 9 wire from them. got 4-1/2 and 4-3/8 nikel plated smc valves. i ordered them around noon and had them by noon next day... i will beordering from them again and again.....thanks guys keep up the good work

21 - 40 of 50 Posts