S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a yearly thing. The FALL show (Oct 9-12) is open to all years, makes, & models. The past 3 years, ive seen a few minis and a TON of Ricers. I would like to try and out number them. Its probably too late to mail in the registration BUT you can register at the door. Heres a lil bit of info y'all will need:
Where: Ocean City, MD
When: Oct 9-12
ALL MAKES AND MODELS Welcome.
Price-$45 (I BELIEVE) at the door.
For more information contact me OR:
www.specialeventpro.com
their email:[email protected]
their phone: 410-798-6304

Lets show up in FoRKIN Ricers!!!

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
ill be there, hopefully, theres some rice but theres 3 8 second street camaros, burnig something like 6 gallons of alcohal to get to the inlet to the ice cream castle parking lot, what do you drive ill try and hit you up if i see you/

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YAY! we're comin out to show some S-Series love lol.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: Mini MEET UP?????
I would like to meet ya'll something before or durint the show. I wont be down on Thur. day time BUT i'll be there Thurs night. Im not sure what time ya'll are gonna get down BUT I will say that i'm gonna be stayin at THUNDER ISLAND Condos. Thats right next to the Converntion Ctr. My Stang will be there most of the weekend cuz (i have NO DOUBT) that it'll rain like it has in the past. SO keep an eye out for my Noma.
If ya got a hotel room or something, lemme know where ya are so we can try and get damn near all the minis (s-series ONLY) together for a make-shift car show. NO trophies just s-seriers chillin.
Bill

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
ahh if i was taking my dime i would be in, im staying at the hotel across from 123-124th street near the ice cream castle, usually theres a red dropped X there that hangs out... I know it will rain because it has the past 5 years/

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have no doubt it will thats why im takin my truck too. So i can park the Stang at the Condo and ride around. I'll look for ya man. My name is Bill by the way for anyone who sees me.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SO maybe the Stang wont be goin down after all......

I dont have another driver for my truck :( So just look for the truck. ALSO, i got the confirmation letters the other day and it dont look like there are many people showin this fall.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok. Well my dad decided to come down for the showso hes drivein my car down. YAY! NOW im not wastein my money! And i can show off my baby and truck too. I got a lil excited when i saw a hot chick drivein an ALL BLACK 70 Fastback Stang today and my dad called me and told me hes drivein my car down friday. Good for me lol.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eh. It wasnt all that. Not a lot of minis. Only 4 s-series (mine, white xtreme s-10 bagged, red s-10 bagged, and lowered s-10). Majority of the trophies went to older chevys and PT crusiers.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
figures, remember the years that people would pull out of the ice cream castle friday and saterday nite and do 30-50 foor burnouts, now they have the cops blocking the sidewalk the turnaround and they stand it the street with horses, times have changed/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts