S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
Ok, first of all you don't need to relocate the gas tank to lay frame. You have one of two choices...... you can go with EasyStreets 3-link or you can have a four-link fabbed. You will be able to lay frame without moving the gas tank. You will however need to relocate your fuel evap tank, but that's not a big job. Some people have eliminated it all together, but I wouldn't recommend it. :(
As far as crossmembers go, Sport Truck Specialties makes one for our trucks as well as a few other places. I think there is a gp happening on one right now, check the gp forum.
:D
I'm not familiar with FBI to be honest with you, but I know that Easy Street makes a good kit as well as Air Ride. Both are good kits, Easy Street is a bolt-on and Air Ride is weld-on, it all depends on personal preference.
I personally am mixing and matching all my air ride to get the best of every company that I like. All my brackets and four link and bridge are being custom fabbed.
As far as I know, you can even lay frame without cutting the bed of your truck, you just need to get the right sized notch. Myself, I like the look of having the bed cut, and I think you're gonna get more drop that way.
Hope this helps. If you need any pricing on Easy Street, or others let me know.
If you want pricing on Air Lift, [email protected] is your best bet. He's a good guy and he'll give you good pricing. (I'm not an Air Lift dealer)

·
626 Posts
FLOWMINI98 said:
damn sonomagirl knows her stuff.
Thanks :D Guess it all comes with being one of the guys ;) :thumbup:

·
626 Posts
what are you talking about ??? :confused: I'm not being scary at all :scary:
Relax, I don't look like one of the guys... ;) :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts