S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Token TSX Owner
8,716 Posts
Its hard to tell ya how it looks cause being an abstract image I'd say the perception of quality is all done by who made it.

If it was from scratch then it looks pretty good, the rightside background seems to draw my attention then confuse me but other than that it seems alright.

What was the reasoning behind the design anyway?

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its hard to tell ya how it looks cause being an abstract image I'd say the perception of quality is all done by who made it.

If it was from scratch then it looks pretty good, the rightside background seems to draw my attention then confuse me but other than that it seems alright.

What was the reasoning behind the design anyway?
did it from scratch. making it for a client. Shae wanted to use her art in the picture. it's a bit too much on the mountain huh?

I'm going to take it off then. The main attention is to the horse heads.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
I think the dark head is also a horse head. I think it is a little too dark and take away from the pic over all. Really great job though :)

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thatnks for the comments guys. Yeah the dark head is supposed to be a horse head. It's a bitch trying to work with what she gave me. I'm gonna lighten it up some and then take out the mountain portion.

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
revised it, took out the mountain and changed the other horse head.

also doing another one for her. I did it from scratch, took some pictures of things and then did up a landscape type picture or someting of a church using her effects for some texture to the building, sky and leaves.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts