S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
do you have front shocks installed? if so any pics of set up and how close the wheel get to the shock at full lock? i got the same wheel specs as you and need to install front shocks still, if i can get away with a basic relocate kit that will make it a lot easier over sinking shock in the frame.

thanks in advance and killer truck!!

·
1st Gen Crew Cab Cult
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
no shocks up front yet

and i will post pics of the 22s up front after i weld up the fenders and trim the lip the hood sits on which is part of the colorado fender.

·
1st Gen Crew Cab Cult
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
so over the weekend i got the skin on and started the tail lights and they just arnt going to flow like i was wishing! so im just going to run leds. if anyone wants the tail lights and bucket $180 plus shipping brand new. no wiring.

they are to tall and would take away from both top and bottom body lines of the first gen and i cant have that.

·
1st Gen Crew Cab Cult
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
so i just picked up this 91 bravada 4.3 tbi (thanks baby jesus) AWD for $300 been sitting since 2000

had it running today but needs a fuel pump.

was planning to use it for the crew cab but now im not sure its sooooo damn clean and straight its almost hard to cut it up but would be nice to start with a super straight body (blue cab was rolled at one point)

·
1st Gen Crew Cab Cult
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·

new fuel pump sending unit and replaced a blown fuse and fixed some rodent chewed wires and took it rompin

141 - 157 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.