S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
ITS NOT EASY BEING EASY, MODERATOR
19,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i have 2 kits available.

universal 4 link kit with 1'' dom bars for 290 shipped.

universal 4 link kit with 1.5'' dom bars for 330 shipped, with this kit, you can mount the bags on the bars. this is the 4 link i used on my sonoma.

·
19,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
tell me more of what you are looking to do..

my sonoma has a complete new frame built from the firewall back and its narrowed in about 8'' on each side.

so putting the same exact setup on a stock frame would be impossible.

i can do a similar forward 4 link with the bags on the bars, but you will have to move the gas tank from the factory location.

·
Banned
121 Posts
tell me more of what you are looking to do..

my sonoma has a complete new frame built from the firewall back and its narrowed in about 8'' on each side.

so putting the same exact setup on a stock frame would be impossible.

i can do a similar forward 4 link with the bags on the bars, but you will have to move the gas tank from the factory location.
if i can't keep my factory tank well i guess i'll pass thanks anyways man.

·
19,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
there are many options. best way is to do a fuel cell. another option is to do a blazer gastank behind the axle where the spare tire was.

some guys just move the stock tank up into the bed until they do the fuel cell or blazer tank.

if you are doing bags over the axle, some guys still do the work to run a forward 4 link with the stock tank. just gotta modify or make a new gas tank crossmember.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does the 330 HD kit come with the bungs welded in? I want to cut the bars down when I get it and weld it all up myself. BTW is this sale still going on?

·
19,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
i could, but there is a incredible amount of welding/fabrication that has to be done to the vehicle frame itself to accept a 6 link like what was on my jimmy.

it would nowhere near be a bolt on ready to go setup.

·
19,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
only takes a couple days to build and 3-5 days for shipping.

some companies are 4-8 weeks behind on metal products.

since i build parts inhouse and utilize a couple amazing metal shops all across the country i can get you almost any metal product to your door in under 2 weeks.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts