S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
RITALIN, IT LOVES ME!
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is the second time one of these bugs have come in the office.
the fist time was on my back, the second one came riding in on the back of a coworker. After a lot of google, because we had no idea what it is. we found a picture and description........I have a pic of ours with a scale next to it. 5" long.

Its called a Dobson Fly
the thing reminds me of the moth from the movie "phantoms" with ben afflack (sp?) were the moth flys in and eats dudes face.

the body on this thing is slender and looks almost snake like.

question is what do I do with it?

I am thinking my bosses top desk drawer? any other ideas?

·
RITALIN, IT LOVES ME!
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is up there now, staring, waiting, plotting.......I swear you he is looking into my soul.....

he keeps looking I am going to put his ass to work, or make him turn in his badge and I will terminate his ass!

males have the big jaws btw...so says the almighty google

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
at first i read it as .5" long but a whole 5"! that thing is scary!

and did someone say afflack? dang, the picture isnt showing up.

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
here's what you do Debbie. try and collect about 10 of these little bastards. Now that we have found out that have super ass powers we can use this to your advantage. now from what you told me you feel over-worked and your not considered a people person there anyways haha. so anyways back to the OG plan. we have 10 bugs +/- collected, go in and ask for a raise/ people to leave you alone/ people to do their own friggin jobs. If you get it plans ****ed find someone else you don't like and carry out the remaining process in their house, assuming yoiu don't get what you asked for shake the living hell out of the container so all the little bugs get scared and pissy hell throw a spider in there with them or something just as long as every little fly secrets every last drop of foul smelling odor or out its tiny body. slip into your bosses office open the lid and toss them in every direction closing the door really fast leaving them and the smell in there to fester overnight( or just before he comes back from lunch or something) Also attempt to do this just before you clock out and leave so your plan doesn't backfire on you. take video and post for my personal enjoyment, hell just give me a time and day and I'll come video it myself but only if I can wear a black outfit with matching ski mask so I feel more criminal while doing it. and this Debs is your new master plan for the bug.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts