S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see it snowed today well Monday here in MI and the roads were all ice. But the back end flew out on me and I couldnt do a thing so I spun out and hit a mail box and messed up my front fender here are some pics.

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the ice. The salt hit the roads on Monday so my s-10 will stay in the store and lock until spring DAMN!!!!!

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Damn man that sucks. I almost had the same thing happen to me in my moms new dodge ram hemi, had the thing sideways going down the road and a mailbox just kept getting bigger and bigger. Finally got it out of it with a lil fish tail into the ditch. Luckily no damage!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
woohoo florida yay no snow...but sorry to here man i lived in upstate ny my whole life and i learned how to drive my 2wd sonoma in the snow...lol first week threw it sideways across traffic and into a ditch damn them chucks of snow and icey roads...damn i dont miss the snow.

·
Got spray? Got boost? (y)
3,084 Posts
It was funny cause I was talking to him on the cell when he did it. Tells you how often we drive like idiots. It didn't even phase him enough to put the phone down. He was talking about his blue truck then alll the sudden he was like, "whoa gettin a litlle loose...goin pretty sideways now....really sideways....oh.....oh....Here we go....in the ditch..Oh there goes a mailbox....gonna flip over..gonna flip...OMG I can't belive I didn't flip it..OH well I am in 4 wheel drive know and pullin out( while laughing).

It was a total play by play almost as good as being in the truck with him.

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
snows fun in a winter beater though, you can go tray sliding with no trays, heh

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
hellbents10 said:
It was funny cause I was talking to him on the cell when he did it. Tells you how often we drive like idiots. It didn't even phase him enough to put the phone down. He was talking about his blue truck then alll the sudden he was like, "whoa gettin a litlle loose...goin pretty sideways now....really sideways....oh.....oh....Here we go....in the ditch..Oh there goes a mailbox....gonna flip over..gonna flip...OMG I can't belive I didn't flip it..OH well I am in 4 wheel drive know and pullin out( while laughing).

It was a total play by play almost as good as being in the truck with him.
:lol: Sorry to hear about the wreck though but i about freaked when i saw this thread thinking it was the xtreme.

·
Adrenaline Junky
158 Posts
I didn't wipe, but when I was driving home Monday, my truck rear end was sliding a little and the tires were spinning and regaining traction. How much snow did you guys get. Marshall just got a little (were I work), but K-zoo got a couple of inches that stuck. Going to put the X away for the winter and drive the beater.

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah we got like 2" of snow but melted the next morning. I just had to throw it out like I did it to the X that way it was a little more intesting.

The X is up for the season but will be out strong hopefully running low 13's in the spring. Got some work to do but it will all be worth while.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I was on the phone with Hellbent and he didnt even believe I crashed because it didnt even really phase me.

Oh well I am getting something new in the spring anyway but I will have fun with the Toyota for now.

Ozzy

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Damage isn't that bad, except the mailbox your going to replace I guess. Could of been alot worse. If someone asks in the spring what happened to your fender just say you bounced off a tree while 4 bindin or something haha.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts