S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
The first 6 went out already.
Next 5 should be done soon. I made a change to the #2 tube to make a little more clearance for the A-arm, and allow more room to move the engine more to center for the steering shaft to clear.

I know it is taking a while, but hopefully with a lot of other things out of my way now, I can get to cranking the rest out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The first 6 went out already.
Next 5 should be done soon. I made a change to the #2 tube to make a little more clearance for the A-arm, and allow more room to move the engine more to center for the steering shaft to clear.

I know it is taking a while, but hopefully with a lot of other things out of my way now, I can get to cranking the rest out.
my man.....patiently waiting:tup:

·
LSxtremin FoLyfe
2000 s10 SCSB
1,434 Posts
YAY this makes me happy, time to get rid of the shorties and make some real power :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jared, we all know your doing your best...still have a company to run I'm sure glad you decided to take this on for us....

·
Registered
38 Posts
o yeah cant wait to get my hands on these longtubes, been waiting to get it tuned till after i get them. ha i think im number 12 so ill be in the next group. Thanks again jared for doing this amount of work i know it had to be alot.

·
LS ONE
2,142 Posts
o yeah cant wait to get my hands on these longtubes, been waiting to get it tuned till after i get them. ha i think im number 12 so ill be in the next group. Thanks again jared for doing this amount of work i know it had to be alot.
I think I'm dead last, but it would be interesting to know exactly where in the line up I am, so I can be ready for the UPS truck :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah im not for sure on my number i was just going by the way he listed the names on the other thread, but i know what you mean after i pay the other half of the money ill be waiting by the front door till they get there

·
Registered
179 Posts
Why not make 1 last set,send them to hedman or whoever mass produces headers,and let them take over producing them?You could sell them still on your website,have them make them as ordered,and drop shipped.This a major piece to a LS swap,and some guys can't afford to plunk the cash at once without saving for them.It would be nice to be able to buy them as needed,instead of having a limited window to purchase them...

·
Bowtie Til I Die
2,341 Posts
No not the same as BRP. Jared sent the last set he had a while back to a company call RETROLSX was suppose to be taking over getting somebody to mass produce them but still no word on that. Jared was nice enough to offer one last run of them because of it. He really puts a lot of time into making a set I don't think he even makes much off of them with the amount of time invested in them.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Why not make 1 last set,send them to hedman or whoever mass produces headers,and let them take over producing them?You could sell them still on your website,have them make them as ordered,and drop shipped.This a major piece to a LS swap,and some guys can't afford to plunk the cash at once without saving for them.It would be nice to be able to buy them as needed,instead of having a limited window to purchase them...
Because of the 4 companies I have spoken to about producing them for me, the cheapest quote was $1200 uncoated my cost.

BRP is supposed to have the latest ones done. I spoke to someone at LSFest who said they were all done and at the coaters. Should be a much cheaper inside the frame header, if it is ever released. Give them a call.

·
lsX coming soon..
1,229 Posts
Hey Jared if my name is still on your list you can gladly remove and let someone else take that place if you haven't already. Looks like ima be going with the shortys for now.

My names Darr.

·
Registered
179 Posts
^^^^^^^^I'll take this spot in line if possible. ^^^^^^Jared,LMK if I can.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts