S-10 Forum banner

CPI Spider injectors removal...

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Rhotpursuit 
#1 ·
I want to r&r my 19 lb spider injectors w/ 36lb ers I am needing to reuse the 19s 0n another truck , any tips on the nozzles removal ,with out damaging them...Thanks Dave...

#3 ·
You must have an 03 or 04 to have actual injectors on your spider. I didn't know that they can be replaced separately. They usually come as a hose wires and connector assembly. Where did you locate 36# injectors that will fit into the small holes in the manifold? What mods have you made to the engine that would require increasing the fuel by 90%? The 19's are only 6.5mm (1/4") in diameter.

#4 ·
olddeerslayer Yes my 03 4.3 s10 has the injectors that slip into the non EGR manifold the bad UNIT I replaced came out .But them suckers were a tight fit. My # 3 injector was leaking & flooding , causing hard starts,when warm. I am having the same problem w/ my 96 bravada. I can hear the pump running when I shut it off . My mods are only a mild .475 cam & ARE high volume fuel pump .I was planning on a wynjammer , but he only takes c cards for small stuff , like injectors . He has 36, 48,& 62 lb injectors....So over the winter i plan on a few other mods, till business pics up so i can send the bank check he demands....thank you for your interest.....GRAPHIC DAVE. PS.. The S10 is the project the bravada is my beater, that might have a interesting future......

#6 ·
If you look at ODS pic, you'll see the other end of the spider. If you follow that, they all converge into the racetrack shaped pod the the fuel lines attach to. There are videos on YouTube that show how to do it. But like ODS aid...that's a lot of fuel. What's it going into?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.