S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beisdes speaker carpet, what else would be good to use to cover a speaker box? And were is a good place to get it locally?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I covered one in laytex tool coating once. don't laugh.It was for a boat and I figured it would be waterproof and oil resitant.

·
AWD > j00
3,357 Posts
yeah, I've used rubberized bedliner coating for a portable subwoofer before, turned out pretty good

I wonder about that epoxy that people use for garage floors, or the liquid rubber that people use for the roof of RV's, that shit is expensive though

·
Registered
568 Posts
WhiteZQ8 said:
yeah, I've used rubberized bedliner coating for a portable subwoofer before, turned out pretty good

I wonder about that epoxy that people use for garage floors, or the liquid rubber that people use for the roof of RV's, that shit is expensive though

good idea.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Mink.

·
Soon to be bagged!!
384 Posts
Line-X, thats whats on mine. just dont use the cheap duplicolor crap it flakes off!!

·
Soon to be bagged!!
384 Posts
i have done fiberglass on a few also, lotta work but the results are awesome!! (this was on pretty small boxes though like 2 sealed 10s(under the seat truck box), 4 8s ported, 1 sealed 12, and a few others)

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry bout that yall. barely started to get into my int. stuff and was tired of it looking boring.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts