S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i bagged the front of my 99 sonoma a couple months ago. I have 245/45/17 tires and when i air the front out the right tire hits the top of the fender, any one else have this problem?

Next question.....I have 3/8 line and valves up front and i want it to be a lil faster....well i plan on bagging the rear soon, should i buy 1/2 line and 1/2 valves and put them on the front and take the 3/8 line and valves and put them on the rear so it will have equal speed going up and down since i got a 4.3L?

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Your fenderwells? Those tires are 25.7" tall... a bit to tall to lay on stock fenderwells.

If I were you, I'd keep the 3/8 valves, get more 3/8 valves for the back, and run 1/2 line for the whole system.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
if you go up to 1/2" valves run 5/8" line. Just by upgrading to 1/2" line you will notice a difference. Do you have a line going to each bag? no Ts?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, i have a line going to each bag.

So with 3/8 valves and 1/2 line all the way around, the front and back should lift up at same time? I will have 224c bags all the way around if the helps. thanks for the help guys

i think i mine as well just the the fender wells ot since i will be upgrading to 20's after i bag the back

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Actually, mine comes pretty much straight up, front and back at the same time, with 3/8 valves and 1/2" line.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
If you have two 1/2" and two 3/8" put a 3/8" dump on front with a 1/2" fill, and 3/8" fill on back with 1/2" dump. It all has to do with weight how quick it will fill and dump, that will make it lift and fill a lot more even.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts