S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little lower with some different rims. nothing to big rim wise. i am getting 18's all around next summer hopefully. and u can slam it tothe ground. i plan on a 3/4 drop. thanks

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
I've got finals tomorrow and I'm about to go to bed, but I threw this together. Just what you wanted, lil bigger rims and a drop, nothin else. I can always make it crazy though.

:blaugh: Its layin runnin boards......hahaha

:rock:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good, i am gonna find a pic of the rims i want,
maybe shave handle, and S-10 emblem would look nice to if ne one wants to try

thanks, good job

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
MarkIIISdImE said:
looks good, i am gonna find a pic of the rims i want,
maybe shave handle, and S-10 emblem would look nice to if ne one wants to try

thanks, good job

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
No more handles, no S-10, no LS, clear fronts too. Just freshened up again.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
liking that last one a lot, nice job onthe handles and the graphics, look like it was suppose to be like that. u have a great talent. thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, yeah, i don't care for that choice in rims to much, but

it seems almost every person on thi site i have ran into say one of the following

"drop it, slam it, get some 20's, shave your handles, shave factory emblems,.......blah blah blah, get stepshavers [heard that nearly 30 times already i swear lol [thanks yellownoma]] "so i wanted to get an idea of what it would look like like u all want it to see if its as nice as they swear.

however i am only gonna do what i want to it. I would like to shave the step, honestly, but right now my budget to play with leaves me with other ideas, homemade bed cover and other cheap stuff that can be doen in an a afternoon.
plus why would i want to do what everyone else is doing? yeah i realize S-10's are like Mustangs in many ways, first of all, EVERYONE and THEIR brother has one [probably 2] , secondly, the women like minitrucks. but i don't wanna have to follow some mold, be like everyone else. i want to be orignal when otehrs go rice with their gay clear taillight covers and blah. lol
i just want it to be different, this is only the begaining. i have years and thousands of dollars inthe inthe plan onthis truck, long as the women lets me spend it on the truck [lol]
ok end of vent

but thanks

ne ways, ne one want to get rid of those graphics inthe photoshop and use different rims please??
thanks,

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
slamnsonoma i can smell taco's...lol
pOrk Is that in s-10 under all that cladding and graphics? Yikes...
yeah and thats was an option from the dealership,

the idea was for me buying it used was, being different, everybody and their gay brother has a slammed S-10

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, can someone ps the graphics off of it, lower with differ wheels? something like the thrust? thanks\

just want idea what it would look like with graphics

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
:evilg:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm, looks clean cept those running boards.
just ideas to start.
thank u.
i am liking therims tho.
thanks again

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn nice
lol
where the f**k is my tail light!! LOL
add that to the list, fillers, roll pan with lights

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
step shaver, led tail lights, filler plates, rims, caugh caugh mayde loose the ground fx steps caugh caugh.

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
MarkIIISdImE said:
damn nice
lol
where the f**k is my tail light!! LOL
add that to the list, fillers, roll pan with lights

Where the f**k are you tail lights??? Where the f**k are your mirrors???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts