1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
nope...they won't....ya need an adapter

·
Registered
58 Posts
Check w/Performance wheel outlet, and I think some of the corvette companies for billet spacers that will bring things into line. It can be done, but spacers are req'd, and it ain't cheep!

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
they will fit if you get spacers, i have corvette tires on my s-10 and there is plenty of room under the wheel well for the rear, but the front might look funny.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I posted something the other day just like that. I want the c6 rims for my truck. Mostly for some added traction but looks to. The set is like 800 for 17x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the rear.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
262Sdime said:
I posted something the other day just like that. I want the c6 rims for my truck. Mostly for some added traction but looks to. The set is like 800 for 17x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the rear.
Where did you find them at?

R.I.P grant

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Eric85 said:
Where did you find them at?

R.I.P grant
Probably E-Bay repros.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
wow... holy 3 year old thread batman. :haha:

anyways, a corvette wheel needs a 2.5" spacer up front and and rear to bolt up correctly. the bolt pattern is the same, but its just the backspacing that is the problem.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
98layinframe said:
wow... holy 3 year old thread batman. :haha:

anyways, a corvette wheel needs a 2.5" spacer up front and and rear to bolt up correctly. the bolt pattern is the same, but its just the backspacing that is the problem.
For a 2WD tho right?

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
yes with a 4x4 you dont need any spacer up front, and ya also dont need any spacer out back as long as your running 10.5" or less wide wheel. if ya go larger in width, a 1" spacer is a good idea, but also remember its not gona tuck up in the fender well either so a huge drop is not possible.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Yea that's what I thought. So on the e-bay repros...they come in 18x9.5s, with 50 or 40 MM positive offset. Another guy on here has 18x9.5s with 56 MM positive offset and he said he rubs at full lock. So would I be ok with the 50MM offset or should I go ahead and get the 40MM? 6MM is only .236" more clearance but would that be enough?

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
LOL, I knew you would find this thread. Good deal I'll go with the 40MM. Also, know a good place to get cheap 255/45/R18 tires?

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Got mine off Ebay used. They had 8/32 of tread left on them.. Paid 225.00 Shipped.

Give you an idea how deep of an offset a 18x9.5 56mm vette wheel is - I measured for the hell of it. 7" backspacing on them. Wonder why I rub... :p

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
well you would have to use 2 different thickness daptors depending on what wheel ya got. but yeah id just go with the 40mm ones... the smaller spacer ya can run the better.... even though its still gona be 2.3" thick. :haha:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts