S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3752 Posts

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,091 Posts
TTT

Deos the width of the rim effect the spacer used? I am using a 8.5in wide wheel. I want the wheels to be flush with fenders. I was thinking of using a .5in spacer.

·
8,091 Posts

·
Starting from scratch...
3,349 Posts
Here's what Brutus' C5 rims looked like on my truck w/ 2.25" spacers..Those rims are making the rounds through the S10forum community, George! :D

BTW, Brutus...you never did send me those pics, how ya like 'em?

·
8,091 Posts
Here's what Brutus' C5 rims looked like on my truck w/ 2.25" spacers..Those rims are making the rounds through the S10forum community, George! :D

BTW, Brutus...you never did send me those pics, how ya like 'em?

I was pretty sure those where my old wheels...just didnt know how many Brents there was in IL. :haha: Ok so the fronts were 8.5in wide.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Most c5 rims should bolt right up to a 4x4, no spacers neede, without sticking out.
Yup, mine posted above is a 4X4 Chassis and it has 1" spacers on the rear for looks. Without some spacing in the rear the tires tuck in too far and it looks strange, I think a 3/4spacer is best.

1 - 20 of 3752 Posts
About this Discussion
3.8K Replies
509 Participants
varg
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing