S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5 days ago:

now:

News on this one: Bed did hit cab (pic 1) exaust was pushed in and now loose. Soft tonneau was bent all up( thank god i need a fiberglass) I'll have to still pay for it but its an excuse. Rollpan, now looks like paper, need anew bed............ and other small stuff. HOpefullly the frame isnt' bent.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
so it was the caddys fault? what happen, you stop at a light and he hit you? that really sucks..... hopefully insurance will cover it all and you can just mold the whole back end and shave the tailgate handle :p

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Did it get fixed since the first one? How ya gonna work that out?

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dotn know tryign to figure that out. i dont wanna say my dieas, cuz i might get in trouble.

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Jail sucks man be safe.

Try a lawyer ask him your options.

·
Registered
260 Posts
see kids this is why u shave everything, i mean look at that handle it could poke an eye out. j/k i been it wrecks before hope everything works out in the end

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Damn!!!!! I hope it works out but fawk.....2 rear end accidents in a week, How could either insurance company even figure out what they're going to pay out with similiar damage being done on both accidents....

caleb

·
Broken Handed Superman
6,283 Posts
wow.. i feel ya man.. my trucks been rearended twice allready... last one was realy bad.. just like that but my cao had a HUGE dent in it from the bed and the bed was all shifted and crooked! my exhaust was mangled! my entire passenger side of the bed had popped out.. it really sucks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
sorry to hear about your bad luck, but whatever you do, dont do what you were thinking about, like zero_one saids jail is no fun, just ride it out, life isnt always fair, just got to deal with it, dont make it worse. good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts