S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright title says it all. I need some Photoshop paint pros to get cracking on this truck.

Award money will range from $10 up to $50 in each category depending on the quality of it. I will pick the best or 2 best in each category and dish out money to the choppers. I know that you guys can spend a lot of time on these chops so I want to reward the best one properly. This is for real, I will pick the best out of each category and send out reward money, either PayPal or money order.

There are two contests to compete in:

#1 - Swapping the paint off of the blue Ford onto the Chevy, painting the links under it and coilovers.

#2 - FREE ROAM paint on the Chevy. I want to see your ideas on that truck. I am open to ANYTHING that you think will look good.

I am thinking final pictures will need to be submitted by the 31st. Extensions will be made if you are seriously going all out and need the extra few days.

ALL entries will be put into the final judging (Judging will be done by me and two of my friends) But remember, quality will play a vast part in who will be receiving money so take your time and make it look your best :cool:

Any questions you need to ask me, [email protected] , is the best place to reach me quickly. Or send me a message on here.

GOOD LUCK to you all and have fun!

Here are some pics to start with, please contact me if you would like another angle on the Chevy (Ford I cannot find ANY MORE pics of that truck, no matter how hard I look :()

Thanks in advance for participating, I appreciate the help!!

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
here is some fooling around...no paint for now :) Any other pics of the ford paint

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts

·
Karbon Kreationz
2,515 Posts
aiight as far as the crazy blue paint job on the ford. I remember seeing that at an auto show in chicago but i didnt take any pics. From the angle of that picture it kinda looks like squiggles and make a mix or true fire and just dash marks with and airbrush. I tried my best on that version.....my other version of just a paint job i create is on the way. heres the first one so far

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so on the second contest. we can paint the truck however we want right? thats the point of that one? just do our own paint job to make it look good right?
Correct. Have fun in that category. ANYTHING you think would look good.

You can submit/change as many different versions as you want. I will just save every picture I find on here, print them out, mark with your screen name, and then proceed to judge them. So there is NO LIMIT to how many you can submit, again, quality will win you the money, not quantity, but a good amount of quality chops is excellent :p I am trying to get visuals of some sweet paint I can hit the truck with, since I am having a tough time deciding myself :haha:

THANK YOU to whoever did the nice base without the flames and the suspension painted, I can use that myself now to play around with.

Looks like some good entries already guys, nice work. Keep them coming and I thank every one of you for taking the time to do one! :)

And I am rigorously trying to find more pics of the Ford, I found that one pic on someone's photo gallery of a show they went to, and that was the only one. :( I will post up any more that I can find.

·
Registered
496 Posts
wow.. you guys really need to spend the time to do research.. especially if you want to get paid.. Put in the time and the work guys.. i spend 10 mins and i already have over 20 pics of the ford..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Yep I just found some more of the Ford actually, I was searching the wrong car show photos, whoops.

Here are some other paint jobs I would like to see on the truck:

Feel free to check out show photos to get some unique paint job ideas.

And remember you can enter as many pictures as you want!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts