S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard anything about Conitech bags? Like the quality etc. Also if anyone is runnin' these bags can i expect a good amount of lift in the front with them?
The shop i went to about baggin the front for me said that they always just use Conitech bags...so i wanted to see if they are any good.
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
they are good bags we started to use them in our installs...my bro has them in is truck...not a bad bag for the price... get aobut the same lift as a firestone....

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
I had Contitechs in the front of mine then went to a Phoenix b/c I blew one and that's all I could find around town...Contitech was better than the AIM, but now I have Slams, and I would never go back again!!
Chris

·
Resurected
302 Posts
i've got Slams up front and Conitech's out back.... i've got no complaints so far, and my truck gets some sick lift, it's higher than it was at stock w/the stock tires on.... then again, it's a ranger and not an S-10 so i'm not sure how they'd work out on your truck, but definately a good bag for the price (basically a firestone at 1/3 of the price)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
TRinityMtrSprts said:
i've got Slams up front and Conitech's out back.... i've got no complaints so far, and my truck gets some sick lift, it's higher than it was at stock w/the stock tires on.... then again, it's a ranger and not an S-10 so i'm not sure how they'd work out on your truck, but definately a good bag for the price (basically a firestone at 1/3 of the price)
How much are they, stones are only $70?

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Werd. I've had them on my old SS, now on my noma. Just fine.

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
the Contitech is a pretty good bag for the money. I would definitely recommend running a shock with it though b/c the ride , of course, is bouncy.
Chris

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
when i worked in this shop we used conitechs on a dodge ram and had em up to 400 psi with no probs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts