S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
congrats man, i see your ride in the new MT. Love those wheels with the white walls..keep up the good work biiiiitch!!

btw if ur wheels get stolen i swear i didn't do it!

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
i wanna know if i can send in digital images for this...i have no prints of my truck from the last like 2 years but i have some hot lookin digitals form the other day

·
Tattoos & 2tone paint
1,596 Posts
xxosiris9xx said:
i wanna know if i can send in digital images for this...i have no prints of my truck from the last like 2 years but i have some hot lookin digitals form the other day

You would have to print the pics out cause I am almost positive you have to send by mail.

thank you for the picture too.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
CustomS10 said:
go buy the mag :p :p
why so we can get some "great" tech tips on how to change the bulbs or maybe how to swap in a 350 in to a handmade frame to lay 22's....(how many of us have one??) :tdown

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fiveinchbodydrop said:
why so we can get some "great" tech tips on how to change the bulbs or maybe how to swap in a 350 in to a handmade frame to lay 22's....(how many of us have one??) :tdown
well if u buy a mag for tech tips then that's your own fault. There are 10000xx more "tech tips" and how-to's on the forum then will ever be printed in that mag.

myself and i'm sure most other people buy it to see the show covereage and some pics of trucks and shit.

·
Super Moderator
20,517 Posts
:rock: big congrats to him, his truck def. worth to be in the mag..

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
thanx alot guys... makes me happy to see people actually liking the truck.... you know when i first did this i wasn't sure how many people would like it... but for ever 1,000 "that's badass" comments i get 1 "that looks gay" coments, so i think it pans out pretty good...

once again thanx alot guys... look for a full page article on it very soon ;)

·
Super Moderator
20,517 Posts
:rock:, that dude that said that's gay must be shot, the end :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts