S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dime Dragger
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i seen a thread where u guys said to run the wire from the relay to turn every thing on.. u guys put them in the Ignotion... well i dont want to take my colum apart.. SO.. i was thinkin.. its a small gauge wire.. so can i run the wire from the relay to the AUX wire for the system? so that when the truck is "on" so will the comressor? yes no? and other ideas? kuz if i put a on-off switch.. ima forget to turn it off one night and the compressor will kill the bat. and then my doors wont open(shaved)...:stickpoke any one do this? or any other ideas?

·
Registered
684 Posts
i just used a test light and ran the wire to the fuse box and just check'd for when their was only power w/ the key on

·
Dime Dragger
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have a test light... but same goes with the fuse box... the Radio will only b hot when key is on lol:kiss:

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I wouldn't hook it to the radio, because I did that, and got shit loads of feedback. You don't have to tear apart the steering column, just take off the molding underneath it... takes all of 5 min to do.

·
Registered
193 Posts
definitely dont hook it o the radio wire....cuz youll get feedback like slammed said....do it right and you wont have to go back in and redo it down the road

1 - 5 of 5 Posts