S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had a Viair450 for almost a year now with no problems until now. Here's the story: with it being winter here in chicago i rarely hit switches but the other day i was just messing around hit a few sides and didnt here my compressor turn on. :wtf: so I thought maybe it was just the relay, since that was the problem last time. I changed the relay, still no luck, i checked all the connections and everything is fine. I also checked the fuse and it's good. Is there anything that i am missing to check?? :twak: I guess if i've looked over everything I'm going to have to be in the market for a new one, so any input on the best price is appreciated. Thanks!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Did u check your pressure switch?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, i havent checked my pressure switch. I'll go do that now with my extra. Nah, its not frozen...Its actually about 50 or so here today. thanks anyway.

·
Registered
64 Posts
that happened to me last year and i couldnt get out of my driveway to go to work, lol. my pressure switch had gone bad. i just touched the two wires together that go to the P.S. to check it and my compressor kicked on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankfor the help homies...It was the P. Switch. Ah, I'm starting to have a better day!! Now if i could only find a decent job!?!?! lol

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
On mine if u take the cover off the pressure switch just press the button and hold it down and it runs the compressors for as long as u want to hold the button.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts