S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I ordered a 380 on monday morning and i was given the trackin number but I think i might have wrote it down wrong or it was the wrong number. I dont remember who i talked to over hte phone but he checked and made sure you guys had the compressors in stock and it was gonna ship Im only 1 shippin day away. The problem is I stay in nashville during the week and only go home on weekend except this week cuz im taking off early for layed out. Thats why the trackin number is so important to me cuz i cant just look outside and see if its delivered. So i was just checking to see if it shipped cuz I need that compressor so i can go to the show this weekend. :)

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
The tracking number wont work in the UPS system until UPS actually picks up the package. Did you let us know you were s10forum member when you called? That usually speeds up the process ( you didnt hear that from me )

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope i didnt :( I was on lunch break at school so i didnt have that much time to b.s but thanks for the tip and he told me he woudl put a note on it and get it out fast as possible. I really need the compressor before friday.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I had a friend run to my house and the compressor is at my house already :) Thanks anyways guys:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts