S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here is the deal i got a viair 450 and my leader hoss into my tank is leaking and also i have air coming back thro the compressor and coming out where the air cleaner goes on. Does anyone have any idea why i have are coming back through my compressor???? is there a valve in the leader hoss that is bad or something, please help.....

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Yeah, those Viair leader hoses are shit. The one on my 450 broke when an empty rubbermaid box hit it. They suck. And yes, there is a check valve thats probably been messed up and/or broken. Just get you a new one from SuicideDoors. I don't think they're that much.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so then maybe if i could get some good line and then go with a new check valve from smc that would be better than a normal hose

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Yeah those hoses do suck my check valve got stopped up in my 450 and and wouldnt let air through it and almost burnt my compressor up. Thank god I caught it in time.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i just ordered 2 new ones yesterday so hopefully i that will fix it

·
Registered
917 Posts
Sweet, but do make sure you get a good check valve, not one of those little 1/4" pos. I ran a Mack trucks valve when my little pos died. Three years and still works like a champ, its 1/2" too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts