S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here is the deal i got a viair 450 and my leader hoss into my tank is leaking and also i have air coming back thro the compressor and coming out where the air cleaner goes on. Does anyone have any idea why i have are coming back through my compressor???? is there a valve in the leader hoss that is bad or something, please help.....

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Yeah, those Viair leader hoses are shit. The one on my 450 broke when an empty rubbermaid box hit it. They suck. And yes, there is a check valve thats probably been messed up and/or broken. Just get you a new one from SuicideDoors. I don't think they're that much.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so then maybe if i could get some good line and then go with a new check valve from smc that would be better than a normal hose

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i just ordered 2 new ones yesterday so hopefully i that will fix it

·
Registered
917 Posts
Sweet, but do make sure you get a good check valve, not one of those little 1/4" pos. I ran a Mack trucks valve when my little pos died. Three years and still works like a champ, its 1/2" too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.