S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinkin bout gettin rid of these euros on the back and gettin some smoked clears instead.......does anyone know where i can get some bulbs that have colored glassed instead of just havin colored paint......i want some blubs that won't fade after a few weeks....i heard that if ya put those LEDs in they mess with the flasher......any advice would be helpful

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
HZ engineering sells a kit that stops the flasher stupidity. I think its $20. They also have awesome LED's. A little pricey, but it seems to be high quality stuff. I dont have the site here...Ask y2k. He knows it.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
OK, the site is here www.hzengineering.com.

as for true colored glass bulbs that are red, you're going to end up spending almost as much money as buying the good LED's. There are compaines out there that make the "Bulb Condoms" for the 3157/1157 bulbs, and those seem to last for abour 3-4 months or so....

right now I have the smoked clears on my indi X and I think I'm going to end up getting LED's all across the back...

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
link no workie....i've tried to get to HZ several times......sometimes it works and other times it doesn't......i'll prolly end up using LED's but i wanted to see what the prices were on some bulbs with colored glass....thanx all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts