S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"rolling BareIsm"
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question where are all the colorado peeps at?
I'm sure this has been ask b4 so just consider this a revival!!

I'm in Aurora and very willing to have other peeps in the surrounding area hang out at my place. I have plenty of room, + have many gearheads hang out since i've moved here.

·
"rolling BareIsm"
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeah i got some in the members rides they are old, but unfortunately i rearended someone yester day coming over a blind hill so it isn't much to it exterior wise... was supposed to get fresh pics done next week. guess that is outta the question but i am more than likely gonna part my truck out so if any 2.2l peeps need something give me a hollar i need to get 500 buck so i can get a beeter car.

·
"rolling BareIsm"
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i'm gonna keep mine, just gonna reinvent the front end make it better to turbo maybe put a pre-50's chevy truck on the front. Just going to get a beater to drive around with.

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
Sup

Whats up man. sent you a PM, but found this thread also. Anyways. There are a bunch of people on here. At least a half dozen "regulars".

Hit me up bro. Bagged4MyPleasure

Also, my clubs website

Illusive Dreams Motorsports (in process of updating)
Gallery
Forums

Also, what color is your truck. I might have seen it when I usd to live off of Buckley and Yale. Used to drive down tower to smokey hill to get gas. Lates.

·
"rolling BareIsm"
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet man, yeah i'm non-mobile till i get another vehicle but I love my S-10. So I'll hang whith ya'll, when i get a chance (need wheels to cruise)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts