S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Got Boost?
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a colorado hang out in Fort Collins, Everybody here in town with "nice rides" hangs out every friday and saturday night, but we need a group of TRUCKS. Shoot some messages around and we can get a group going.

·
Got Boost?
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i guess not

·
Got bondo dust?
243 Posts
I'm down for hanging out in Ft. Collins on Saturday nights. I'm going to Wyotech and I don't get out of class until 1:40am, so Fridays are no good. I'm hoping to finish bagging my truck within the next month or so because my next class is chassis fab. SUicidedoors.com has an insanely good deal on dual 1/2" port bags so I'm gonna grab some of those and I might be getting some 1/2" parkers for just about free from a friend. That really has nothing to do with the topic, but I thought I'd share. Let me know what's up, I'll be back up at school in Laramie (which is like 45 minutes north on 287) on the 4th.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Sparkie83 said:
Starting a colorado hang out in Fort Collins, Everybody here in town with "nice rides" hangs out every friday and saturday night, but we need a group of TRUCKS. Shoot some messages around and we can get a group going.

do you have anything done to your truck? I was just wondering cuz you say you want to have a bunch of nice trucks hang out, but your sig says your stock...just wondering if you need to update your sig or what not...

also where you hang out at in FT. Collins? I have a few friends up there.

·
Got Boost?
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah actually, just slammed it, and im re-doing the interior now. (its a bitch) Im just lazy and i dun change my sig because im barley ever on here. I dunno where the hang out would be. We got kicked outta taco bell lot because a few kids were drunk and pissed in the trash can, LOL. The bikers hang out at the maytag store, so i figured it would be somewhere along that area on College ave.

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
xtremespeed said:
Damn, I was just in Denver/Fort Collins the last two weeks...
Hmm, guess ya forgot to give a shout saying you were coming bro!

But yeah, I could be down for that occassionally. I know my club, Illusive Dreams Motorsports will be hanging out every Saturday night once it is steadily warm out just down the street from my house.

Then there is Sonic on 96th and Fed every Friday night once it gets warmer too.

I know there is a grocery store down the street from a McDonalds people were hanging out at last time I was up there.

Shoot Me an email if you get down to the denver area bro.

·
Got Boost?
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey everybody, its been a LONG time since ive been on here. Anyways, i got a few things done to my truck and i figured i better just show ya. www.cardomain.com/id/turbos10
I didnt do too much to the looks because i want to keep it more of a "sleeper" and show what a stock lookin 2.2 can really do!

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
Looks good man. I hope you didnt get hit by anyone flying around one of those turns on that road you took those pics on! You ever see a black cavalier with red/white graphics on it up there? Thats my friend Matt.

So, u are turboed huh? Not a sleeper to me anymore. LOL. What are the specs on this? Where did you get it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts