S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I want to color match the handles on the blazer so bad, but since i'm scraping for cash right now do you think using some dupli color and some spray clear would work?? I did my truck handles the right way a couple years ago but right now i dont have the money to dump on the paint/reducer/clear/activator. Let me know if i should or just wait until i get the money to have them done right. Has anyone used spray bomb to do their handles before?:cool:

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
FEAR NO MODS!!!! I'd say go for it. I know plenty of people that used rattle cans on their Cavaliers, ant it looks great. I was gonna paint my handles, but my wife has this huge-ass keychain that scratches everything it touches, so I settled with putting that 3M protective film all around it....

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
German_Xtreme said:
Is it hard to pop the handles off? I've never had my door panel apart (yet :) )
It's not too hard, the hardest part is gettin the damn rods back into it when you're done, you have to do some major hand contorting to get them to go back in, but once you do one, the other side goes easier, most of the time anyway.

Nathan:pimp:

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Nate, what part of Indiana are you from, exactly? You look kinda familiar, I used to live near Valparaiso...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts