Votes: 2 8.0%
  • metalic blue

Votes: 13 52.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i just ordered a left piece of my front bumber to replace, then ill order a roll pan. after that im ready to paint. one problem! what color? black, (supra) orange, (7 up) green, or metalic blue. any opinions? any other colors?

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would like it to look like this

Attachments

·
body dropped
4,346 Posts
any thing but that orange colour. It'll be lame in like 2 weeks. Like when everyone was painting their rides pastels, and neons, and flouresents.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Go with the orange...Lame in 2 weeks, geuss some of those old hugger orange camaros and chevelles are lame LOL.. If thats the case lame suits me fine.....Go orange:thumbup:

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i plan on sanding and priming it myself, paint i heard would be 150 or 200, i may be wrong, but im prepared to pay for the paint. its getting some one to paint it, is where am not. $$$$$
i got a friend that is great but charges way to much i think, but then again, all he paints is show cars and trucks.

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i see some votes for metailic blues up there, but no replies?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Got_20s said:
orage sucks!
Shouldnt that be Orange?? Yeah ok and silver isnt a color you see everyday....

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
candy apple red, with about 50 coats of clear, it would look like you can swim in it...that would bee cool

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
if you go with orange make sure u have other stuff on the truck to back it up....or people will be laughing at the bone stock orange mobile....i like black but its kinda plain...it really makes crome or polished wheels look nice....what does the metallic blue look like?....kinda like indigo?

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know already that alot of clear coats can make all the difference, they did with my dash

with the green, i just wanted to put a giant 7up sign on my hood, and up yours on my tailgate

·
Accent, what accent
780 Posts
I'm in for the metallic blue then again mine is metalic blue. that orange has to go.

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
also , should i paint over my door handles or repaint them black?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts