S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dos anyone know if the clamps you can buy that squeeze the coils closer togeather even work? trying to lower cheap for temp status.
:flame:

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Wrong forum..

Don't be ghetto about it and put your life in jeopargy. Get drop springs. Dont cut or heat your stock coils, and dont use whatever ish tool you're talking about either.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
yeah man wrong forum, but AIM sells drop coils for dirt cheap they might not be the best but they will get you closer the ground.

·
chopz33
566 Posts
i have a set of those clamps sittin in my garage ......

DO NOT USE THEM......
in fact u can have mine....
anyways my s-10 did not have enough clearance for them to work around the stock coil springs...
and yea they are ghetto.....just dig really deep in ur pockets and get some drop springs

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
You're better off cutting you coils if it's gonna be a temporary setup. Cut coils won't harm your truck like the "naysayers" of the forum here are saying :D just don't expect a perfect ride. DON'T buy coils from AIM since they NEVER drop the advertised drop. They say 3"? try 1.5" and then when you realize they sent you the wrong part you can't exchange it or return it without paying 35% restocking fee. OH and DOn't USE the coil clamps or your truck will ride like it's on bricks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts