S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was wondering if any one else lives in washington state on the froum and if so i live in the puallup area and usually meet at crispy kreme! Write back if yer in the washignton area and send a pic of ur ride!

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
shouldnt this be in northwest

·
Carl
123 Posts
sup.. i live in Bremerton, WA
i have an 85 S10, Orange, shaved, fast bagged

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
slynn2129 said:
I live in Kent with a 03 Red Xtreme.

http://www.xtremenw.com/
I may have seen your truck last week. I'm from Kent too, 97 Black SS, with a 98 front end. Pretty hard to miss mine, not to many Super Sports rollin around our area.

·
Day: Geek - Night: Nerd
337 Posts
97S10SS said:
I may have seen your truck last week. I'm from Kent too, 97 Black SS, with a 98 front end. Pretty hard to miss mine, not to many Super Sports rollin around our area.
There are a few ext. cab red X's rolling around kent... If you see one with card board boxes as a bed liner or computers and or printer in the bed, that is mine.

The best places to find mine is at the Kent or Covington MultiCare. I am one of the computer guys for MultiCare. Hench the computer/printer parts. I live in Chandlers Bay for those who know where that is.

·
337 Posts
I am usually only near 272nd and (I think) 180th where the MultiCare building is. 17700 272nd Ave. I usally notice yellow cars but I do not remeber seening your blazer...

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
slynn2129 said:
There are a few ext. cab red X's rolling around kent... If you see one with card board boxes as a bed liner or computers and or printer in the bed, that is mine.

The best places to find mine is at the Kent or Covington MultiCare. I am one of the computer guys for MultiCare. Hench the computer/printer parts. I live in Chandlers Bay for those who know where that is.
Ok, I've seen your truck alot of times. I work at the Ford dealer up the road, we test drive cars through chandlers, Ive seen your truck. :thumbup:

·
337 Posts
97S10SS said:
Ok, I've seen your truck alot of times. I work at the Ford dealer up the road, we test drive cars through chandlers, Ive seen your truck. :thumbup:
Ahhh! that makes sence! I am supprised I do not remeber seeing your SS... :confused:

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I usually drive fords through chandlers. Unless you see me rolling down Central, you might not see my truck. I live in the area though.

·
Supa Fly
6,010 Posts
homedogz said:
im in covington i drive a blazer pic is in signature 83-s10 blazer and im from ZERO GROUND CLEARANCE
So Bro.... When are you going to actually have "Zero Ground Clearance" lol you need to drop that bish..let me know if you need help...Ill drag my welders along...Hell I might even drag Eric along ...lol talk to you later..

Tony

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm in Bothell. To keep from postin the same pics a bunch of times, u can check em out in the exterior forum "a few pics of my ride" and some of my latest interior work in the interior forum "flamed out glovebox" and "painted interior pics".

Eric

·
Registered
475 Posts
Interior or exterior? Just wonderin. I could definitey do some interior stuff for ya......the exterior stuff is much more time consuming just becuase of the size you are dealing with. I am thinkin about doin my own exterior paint w/flames or somethin when i get done with school. Thanks for the compliments.

Eric

1 - 20 of 20 Posts