S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a dumb question, but i am getting a 98 and i am going to get the xenon body kit for it. And my question is that a club cab is the same as an extended cab except without the seats right? It has 1 fold down seat? and would the body kit be the same as extended cab?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, it's bad ass

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
never heard of a club cab.....i though they wee all extra cabs and the different model meant if you had a third door or not...like ls and all that stuff

·
32,797 Posts
*REGULAR CAB - you know what it is already

*EXTENDED CAB - small section added behind the doors, small rear seats, small little window after the doors, some have a third door which is half the size of the regular doors and swings out opposite from the regular doors.

*CREW CAB - has 4 fullsize doors, all open in the same direction, it has fullsize rear seats. The beds on these trucks are much smaller than a regular shortbed

Actually Chevy doesn't use the term "CLUB CAB", but I think it would fall under CREW CAB. But there was no crew cab in 98.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no.. i was thinking... i dont know i think club cab is the same as extended cab, i just thought it had a fold down little seat, and really just lots of space. Is that what the extended cab is?

·
Gauge Moddin'
38 Posts
All extended cabs are the same dimensions. If you have the third door option, one of the seats is deleted. When the seats are folded into the cab walls, the whole area is open, except for the jack storage.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
yeah....club cab is the same as the extended cab krazyshane. meaning its that extra cab space. But the club cab term comes from dodge.....the dakota club cab is like the s10 extended cab. but the seats a different thats all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts