S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
bagged1
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I know you can clear Noma Headlights...

What about S10 blinker lights? It'd save me some $$ if I could just "clear" them out... :monkey: :shrug:

*wasn't sure where to post this*

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cant do it

The s-10 lights are made out of an amber plastic. the GMC lights are completely clear with an amber plastic insert inside of them. The GMC guys have to take the headlights apart and pull that insert out. If the s-10 ones are made out of Amber plastic to begin with...you cant just pull the amber color out. Sorry :twak:

·
bagged1
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gotcha, it was just a shot in the dark. Figured I'd ask even though it was a stupid question. :banghead:

·
Registered
7 Posts
With 98 and newer GMCs you cant buy it yourself though because no one that i know sells a clear headlight housing. with the 98+ chevy's you cant do it yourself because the plastic is an amber color itself...so unless you got a machine that sucks the color out of plastic then you have to buy the clear ones. that was the point i was trying to make. No one happens to know of a place that makes diamond clear headlight housings for 98+ GMCs or Bravada's do they?...i have cleared mine out but would like the diamond look for the headlights. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts