S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
killin em softly
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to install some fully clear taillights on the X. What I was wondering is what kind of lights you guys use in your clear lenses? Should I get an LED or do they make a bright red bulb that I should look into?

I am also going to install some clear marker lights, does anyone have a part number for the amber bulbs I need to get for those? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
just goto autozone and find 3157A (amber) for the front.

for the rear, i have LED's from HZ Engineering, and they are awesome at night, but you can't see them during the day very well. red bulbs are good, but you'll replace them every month at least. i've had my LED's for like a year now, never had any problems.

·
Registered
610 Posts
i just bought a pair of red APC bulbs at the local auto parts store, i had one burn out, but i think that discount has a lifetime warrenty on the parts so you can jsut get new ones for free! thats what the guy told me atleast

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
for the rear, i have LED's from HZ Engineering, and they are awesome at night, but you can't see them during the day very well.
I don't know how many time I almost ran into the back of you b/c I couldn't see your brake lights.:phil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts