S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ZQ8 2001
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the best place to find some clears for the 98+ S-10 with the factory driving lights? i have heard that i can modify a normal set to fit... has anyone done this? thanks.

·
Registered
893 Posts
several places have clears, depends on the style of clear you want. as for the fog lamps, i dunno what you mean.

·
ZQ8 2001
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the driving lights on the s10 (not xtreme) are located right next to the signal. it sits directly between the amber signal lense and the grille. so the corner lense is about 4 inches shorter. i havent seen any clear corners for this application. i am thinking that i can possibly cut the inner portion of them to make room for the fog light.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
when I bought my clear corners for my X, I saw the part #, and knowing that people were having trouble finding them..I was kind enough to write it down

it's APC part # 403033

·
ZQ8 2001
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Psychobrick said:
when I bought my clear corners for my X, I saw the part #, and knowing that people were having trouble finding them..I was kind enough to write it down

it's APC part # 403033
right on man! thanks a ton.

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
yea, i know...but i looked around the site...and it appears to be a typo...i dunno, call em! dont take my word for it...but em...find out cuz i want em too

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know they do make them because when i went to the local speed shop...they had the part# for both regular and with fog lights.... i believe it was by APC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts