S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
you should check your local laws first, but in mississippi the are not strict so i`m running everything in red and it`s no biggie, most people i know go with the amber that still gives them that stock look, bt why would you want stock???

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i got the clear stocks and run hyper whites in mine.......they look hella better than the amber ones......most places would prolly require ya to run amber in the clear signals but here in sc i've never had trob

·
1,088 Posts
these look hella good..........or these ....they are the bulbs i am running

·
jrodgraphicanddesign.com
1,057 Posts
what do u have in ur headlights?I have eaglite/toucan xenons in my high/low beams and i cant find a corner 194 to match or come really close to the headlight.It seems that the 194 bulbs only become superwhite when the blinker is turned on.Any suggestions or do u recommend any specific ones?

·
1,088 Posts
nah...i haven't been able to find any that are as white as the head lights unless they are blinking....it would be great if someone could figure out how to reverse the lights (have then running bright at all times and still blink but i guess i mean have them in reverse).....who knows

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
nah...i haven't been able to find any that are as white as the head lights unless they are blinking....it would be great if someone could figure out how to reverse the lights (have then running bright at all times and still blink but i guess i mean have them in reverse).....who knows
Yeah, that'd be badass. Why don't you figure it out for us? :D

Also my hyperwhite 3157's(in the clears) aren't near as bright as the headlights either. Same thing for everybody else?

·
jrodgraphicanddesign.com
1,057 Posts
i recently put eaglite lowbeams in my fathers suburban, and he has clear corners so i put in xenon 3157's and 194s...only prob is that they are a different shade...it looks alright but not great...if u go on ebay they advertise 194/3157 bulbs that they say match the headlights

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Blazin95GMC said:
i recently put eaglite lowbeams in my fathers suburban, and he has clear corners so i put in xenon 3157's and 194s...only prob is that they are a different shade...it looks alright but not great...if u go on ebay they advertise 194/3157 bulbs that they say match the headlights
Yeah, that's how mine look too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts