S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some fresh pics with new mirrors, tint, and grill.

I pulled the manual work mirrors of and put these power mirrors with turns. I used a 2000 GMC mirror switch and I'll mount that all nice like next weekend....

I also put a auto dimming rear view in out of a Grand Cherokee, I'll post a pic of that later.

·
bling bling
81 Posts
very nice, but lose the "S10" emblem if youre gonna have the SS one on there, and for god's sake get a rollpan. i really like the newer stock wheels with low-pro's on them though

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
You ditchin the SS emblems too? Kinda :gay:

Other than that, the truck looks sweet! What size tires are those?

·
Blazin'
471 Posts
Looks nice! I really like the color.
oh and the ss emblems if your gonna leave them on at least put them on the right way.

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
damn them rims look DOPE on a first gen. looks like i'm pimpin the steelies on the 99.

·
Xtremely Pimpin'
202 Posts
i must say i have never really been a big fan of the older style s-10's but i love yours man. very nice!

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
i love that firts gen, i have one my self but real ugly right now!! id say loose the euros... and get a rollpan... and thats bout it emblems are aiight but not a fan of the euros maybe clears??

-db

·
Rated_R
658 Posts
idiom...love the bigger zq8 chop...wish a company made them that way.

db zac...nice ride man. it makes me miss my ist gen

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
yeah makes me miss my 1st gen too, and it's only been gone since saturday....i love the stock wheels though man..i was thinking of doing the same thing on my 1st gen...nice touch! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts