S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to do something classy in my new truck i dont want to do painted parts. I was thinking wood grain and leather but had no idea wher to put what. I am also considering tweed if i can find some that looks good. I am taking on any ideas if you have any and if anyone has any pics of something like this id like to see them. Any hel will be appreciated

·
Registered
876 Posts
i saw a 90's fullsize chevy at a show that was black and silver on the outside with charcoal interior and he used black suede leather to cover a few pieces on the dash and on his seats. i thought it looked good.

·
BlackSDime
523 Posts
yeah i was thinkin wood grain would be a little to far out there but it was just a thought i really like the leather idea. What are some good lookin leather seats

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
well I was thinkin of doing leather on the dash... leather/tweed on the doors, tweed on all the other plastic crap, and leather/suede on the seats... lotsa $$$ but I have a hook up on the labor :D

·
Landmine Carburetor
1,476 Posts
what about the brushed aluminum look on the dash? I really don't like the wood, but it's all cool i guess. I still really think painting pieces is great. Awesome way to bring in the exterior color inside.

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i like the painted look to but i want to do something different its gettin kind of overdone around here. and do you have any pics of the bruched aluminum look im interested

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kool i live down here in the lake of the ozarks How much time did you put into your sound system and where can i se more pics?

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also i noticed your interested in paintball would you be interested in buying a gun if so let me know

·
Registered
876 Posts
what you got. i used to play all the time, but in the last yr i haven't played any. i sold all of my shit to buy a new smart parts impulse and then i never had the time to play anymore so i never bought it. but i'm thinking i would like to start playing again next summer. as for how much time i spent on my system it was about 6 months from stock till what i got now, but i didn't have the money or time to do it all at once. it still isn't done yet, i need to redo my door panels for 2 6.5 compenents type R's in each door, and finish the fiberglass in the bed. hopefully this summer, maybe. all the pics i got are in my gallery the link is in my sig.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
i wouldnt puit leather on the dash if this is a daily driver. leather getting sun on it for hours a day will crack and peel quick.

·
Registered
876 Posts
slownoma62 said:
its a truck forum not a paintball forum idiot
phuck off ***. if you would have read the post before mine he was asking me about paintball. so don't be a douche bag a chime in when you don't have a phucking clue of what's going on, idiot. some ppl should have been terminated at birth, like you.:twak:

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a bandit bruiser with aci sub zero expansion chamber, excel 14" barrel, ventura bolt, new style trigger, 20 0z. co2 tank, view loader 200 ball hopper. If your interested let me know i will sell it to you cheap

1 - 20 of 21 Posts