·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
congrats on winning TOTM.

·
Clear for take off
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys I thought BlazinLowChik was going to get this one for sure and YellowNoma you almost got me. I still do not understand why more members will not vote.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Chucky said:
Thanks Guys I thought BlazinLowChik was going to get this one for sure and YellowNoma you almost got me. I still do not understand why more members will not vote.

well thanks for the props. oh wait... :D

·
Master Shake
2,823 Posts
That is a bad-ass truck. And I love that interior, that thing's like a Mercedes compared to my work truck-ordered '85 regular cab.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Chucky said:

Yea i know i was surprised, i thought everyone voted for either you or blazinlowchik, I couldn't beleive i got that many votes, oh well maybe Febuary it will happen.

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
i voted!!! ur truck is sick! it was a toss up between urs and yellownoma's

i won't tell who won. the zr2 is so sick i showed the pic to my cousin since he has a zr2 and he got all excited.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Hell yeah man, trucks sic. Im gonna enter one of these times but i dont have any good pics of my ride wit the rims.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts