S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for u show guys and peeps that like everything shiny, stuff is called "world's easiest metal polish" it works miracles, lowxtreme will tell you and anyone else that has used it..........i use it on my computer, ac pump and all metal i can get my hands onto........if you are interested i will try and get some pics this weekend.........# is 1-800-240-0347

it's 20 bucks for a 12 oz bottle, but well worth it..........

just some info thought would be useful since the v6 guys have a plastic computer..........

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Is there a web sight?
I'm VERY interested in this stuff you say works so good

·
low and slow
430 Posts
THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT. Everyone who sees my engine want to know who I had polish everything out.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
care to tell a little application details? How easy, whats involved? you know.....how long does it take?

I'm calling in like 5 mins to order some.....HURRY!!!

ThanQ

·
low and slow
430 Posts
just pour a little on a terry cloth towel and start rubbin, on your truck that is. The part your polishing will get a black film on it just wipe it off and its nice and shiney.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Sweetness!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I use some polish called Action Metal Polish made by a truckdriver who lives in my area. I should post pics of my engine bay soon to show some of my polishing efforts. ie- computer, AC condenser, AC compressor, valve cover, various brackets that used to be black painted, throttle body, thermostat housing, ABS computer, and a few more. I'll get a number and price for the polish if anyone is interested .

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
racerX said:
I use some polish called Action Metal Polish made by a truckdriver who lives in my area. I should post pics of my engine bay soon to show some of my polishing efforts. ie- computer, AC condenser, AC compressor, valve cover, various brackets that used to be black painted, throttle body, thermostat housing, ABS computer, and a few more. I'll get a number and price for the polish if anyone is interested .
another MD guy.....sheesh we are all over the place

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where in Md are you from man?

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
racerX said:
Where in Md are you from man?
if i'm with the wife i'm in churchton, right outside annapolis, if i'm rolling single then greenbelt, 5 mins from college park........

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Spaceman said:
Please Contact Southern or Tha_Boom concerning advertising on this forum.

WTF??

·
Registered
6 Posts
You are welcome to post advertisments but you will have to pay a fee like the other advertisers. Please contact one of admins at [email protected] if you wish to advertise on this board.

This thread is now closed.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Spaceman said:

This thread is now closed.
sorry, it's not.

If people want to share their experiences with different polishes than they have the right. Are you going to close this again becuz I;m saying I use Mothers aluminum polish....

this board is meant to help people, not censor sh*t.....

·
Med School member
179 Posts
BTW, if your a regular member, how the hell do you have the power to close a thread

maybe your an admin....hmmm,

I dont care either way.....thats BS about advertising

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Actually it was edited by a mod they just forgot to put their sig in there.

Spaceman has been posting advertizing threads all over the forum like its his product. There is no problem with someone sayin they liked a product. Just when it seems like the person is gaining from spamming the forum trying to get advertizing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.