S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
Hopefully this forum finds everyone blessed and having a great day! My name is Jared Weems from Clarksville, Tn and I am a member of Holyrollerz Christian Car Club National Chapter. I have recently had the opportunity to speak with a few of the great Holyrollerz members in the surrounding area. As a whole we have came up with the idea to start a chapter in our area. We feel it would be a great opportunity to spread the gospel and hang out with people with the same interests and common beliefs. As the show season approaches us, we need to join together and make an impact in our citys and communities. We can do this in two ways: Telling the good news of God, and showing off the cool rides God has blessed us with! As christians God has given us a great deal of responsibility. It says in his word to go unto the highways and biways and compel them to come in! Lets step up to the plate and do whats his words tells us. The way we can do this is simply witness and tell others what God has done for us. If you or someone you know would be interested in joining Holyrollerz and establishing a movement in the car and truck scene in the Tennessee/Kentucky area, drop me a line back. If your not interested, God Bless you and continue on the life saving path!

All it takes is a simple reply saying:

Your Interested
Your Name
Your Location
Your Phone Number

If you feel unconfortable with giving the information over the forum please email me at:

[email protected]

Listen everyone lets get the ball rolling on this thing! The show season is already upon us and their are so many people out there that need God so badly. Lets focus on the true reason of Holyrollerz, to see souls saved!!
God Bless each and everyone of you!

For more information on joining Holyrollerz Click on the link below!

Jared Weems Holyrollerz Christian Car Club Member

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
no phone numbers on a public forum bro....

·
Searching no more
2,467 Posts
fiveinchbodydrop said:
no phone numbers on a public forum bro....
Private messages :)

and btw, awesome ministry ya'll have going there. I think it's great there's a truck club "ministry" out there. I've seen the site before. If there's ever a meet down in central or south Alabama, let me know. I'd be up for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts