S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered a set of upper and lower choppin block control arms throgh AVS. I wouldn't recomend them to anyone. They are put together well, the welds look good, and the lowers fit ok. My only complaint is the upper arms, the cross shaft on these control arms were off from the stock mounts. We had to modify the upper mounts to make the uppers work. I was under the impression that these were a direct bolt on replacement.

I am thinking about ordering a set of SD uppers to replace the choppin block ones.

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must say A++++ customer service from AVS. Got a call from Kris to ask me about this.

Kris - I called choppin block. apparently carlos wasn't expecting my call. LOL All he told me was that he had installed several sets without this problem, and he said that i shouldn't have any problems.

·
Banned
3,179 Posts
I must say A++++ customer service from AVS. Got a call from Kris to ask me about this.

Kris - I called choppin block. apparently carlos wasn't expecting my call. LOL All he told me was that he had installed several sets without this problem, and he said that i shouldn't have any problems.
The heat must be getting to that guy! I told him you were calling. :haha:

If you took pictures during your install email me please..

I'll take care of ya!

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The heat must be getting to that guy! I told him you were calling. :haha:

If you took pictures during your install email me please..

I'll take care of ya!
we did not take pics during the install. sorry. :(

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
yeah we took one picture of it installed, but you can't see the actual modification because the bolts are already in

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah we took one picture of it installed, but you can't see the actual modification because the bolts are already in
yea...the camera man was slacking. :p :haha:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts