S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
AUTO ADDiCTiONS
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanna see some 300m headlights on a s10 and two tone it silver bottom pink top n with a black stripe, i got some free headlights from a 07 300m at work and trying to see what it would look like and if someone can do a really good job in return ill paint a interior piece on ur truck maybe the bezel just pay for shipping and ill pay for shipping back

thanks alot

·
AUTO ADDiCTiONS
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well go to www.myspace.com/cm_ad

but ok ive been painting now for 5 years and iam ase certified about to become BASF certified which means i can mix paint to match can spray n clear all that i get this in nov this year. the first shop i have worked at was arbutus auto body and paint works i was a painters helper for a year then got moved over to the bodyshop as a bodymans helper, then my next shop was j.b.a chevrolet which i was a painters helper and did alot of bumpers and cut ins. iam now at performance collision where iam both a painters helper and a bodymans helper iam wanting to get my BASF certifacate before i switch jobs as a painter

·
AUTO ADDiCTiONS
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there anyway to do 2 angles n make it look like a professional rendering n also maybe someone can do something with my girls car, and not to forget iam starting a small company on the side doing paint body and also renderings but if someone wants to help with the renderings every once in awhile ill help you out and do some stuff for you

·
Registered
496 Posts
here's a small preview of what i've been working on. Still far from finished but i had to get back to work :p so here's a quick rough idea of what it will look like.. but i will have a full two view rendering by the end of the week :p

·
AUTO ADDiCTiONS
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
someone is doing itiam doing it in about 2 weeks already got the headlights just gotta get the bumper have it just need to make sure i can get the grille with it a rental car got shot at 9 times n some of the stuff i can have

1 - 20 of 167 Posts