S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jawdrop: I have a chip for sale, it is for a 94-95 2.2 auto, when the chip was still removable, the chip was used in my old truck for approx. two months last summer before I got a new truck. The chip is made by Fastchip, with it I did notice quite a difference!
This chip changes air to fuel mixture, timing, and bumps the limiter to 125mph. Make a reasonable offer if interested. Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know how about 70.00 buyer pays shipping

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no it won't work on yours, you don't have a removable chip, jet makes one for your truck though 239.00 at truckperformance.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey about how much hp will it bring my truck. i have a 95 s-10 2.2 and i am trying to make it faster. i just bought a apc intake and have not got it in the mail yet. i hope a chip and the intake will do something? what do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
When I put the intake and chip on (around the same time), I definately noticed a difference, not enough to make me crap my pants or anything, but enough to make it worth it. Now I have underdrive pulleys also, which did help too. With the intake, the sound of the engine is a lot louder, which I like, but some people don't. Also, with the chip, you need to run premium gas.

DogP

·
I like my trucks like I like my women.....Clean sh
24 Posts
will that chip work on a 96 noma 2.2l 5 spd?? and how much do you want if so? thanx
hotroddings10

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes I still have it Email me and we will work out details

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Hey Dog, got a pic of your ride? I just got a 95 2.2 and wanting to hop it up over time this summer and next semester before I start grad school... would like to see those mods you have, to give me an idea... post up some if ya got em

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
She's a Pretty ride bro
nice work
I hear ya on the bumper and front end.... why... why would you give a white truck a black bumper, grille, and mirrors?
I mean WTF?

My old ride, and still my baby (considering she's still using about a pint of my blood and skin as engine lube) is a '88 Jeep Cherokee, jet black, 4.0, .60 over bore. lots and lots of xtra compression and hp from a stock 4.0 (blew my mom's HO Jeep out of the water) but gas prices finally got me. Gave her to my dad for the time being... But on to the topic, I have only had my S-10 for 3 weeks and I love this little truck... thought all you 4 bangers would like that, a mopar boy, who swore he would never go bowtie... is loving his new toy.

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Oh yea... now I remember why went to post again.. haha.. Anyone got any intake, chips, headers, ect ect. for sale, or know what sites to go to. Especially headers for 2.2s
and some more ideas on what to give hp...

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Know of anywhere that makes a catback for it?
I mean I do live in a small town, full of oldschool detroit boys, so its not like I cant have a custom exhaust done, but I would like to go with a catback just because I'll do it myself that way

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I was looking for a cat-back system for my 94 and couldn't find one, so I just ordered a magnaflow muffler and high flow cat ($150), and going to use the stock piping so I don't lose backpressure. I did see magnaflow and I think gibson had a cat-back for a 96+, but I'm assuming that wont fit a 94-95 (even though I thought they were the same).

DogP

1 - 20 of 25 Posts