S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it bout the X that chicks like so much. Don't think I'm complaining or anything cuz I love it. I just always thought they only looked at the guys in a ricer. They see the stickers on them and think "with all those nice stickers it must be fast" and let not forget the feminine sounding fart can. Mine is basically stock and the girls are always complimenting bout the looks of it. Just wait til after Christmas!!!:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
What is it bout the X that chicks like so much. Don't think I'm complaining or anything cuz I love it. I just always thought they only looked at the guys in a ricer. They see the stickers on them and think "with all those nice stickers it must be fast" and let not forget the feminine sounding fart can. Mine is basically stock and the girls are always complimenting bout the looks of it. Just wait til after Christmas!!!:thumbup:
1 reason... it loox 10 times better :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
Re: Re: Chicks and X's

i mean hell it isnt rice or anything
 

·
little pink pink
Joined
·
5,036 Posts
here that guys...you need to buy my X...its a babe magnetic!!

it is true though...I'll have my girl with me and we'll be cruising...and girls will yell at me...man that pisses my woman off...its funny if you ask me..lol... :evilg:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
here that guys...you need to buy my X...its a babe magnetic!!

it is true though...I'll have my girl with me and we'll be cruising...and girls will yell at me...man that pisses my woman off...its funny if you ask me..lol... :evilg:
*ShRuG* im happy with my 90 S-10 i just wish it got the yells every now and then... but it looks too stock for them right now... so they think eh he cant afford me :bash: :bash: :bash: but they are prolly right the betches in dallas are some stuck up hoes looking for lots of money
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:


Thats one thing about my woman...she knows I ain't got no cash..."driver carries no cash"..LMAO
dont i wish... I think i made a bad decision to search for hos where i live.. i live in one of the richest areas and nicest areas in Dallas.... lots of money flows through here... lotta SMU Chix *Drool* damn what i would give to have some cash ROFL i need to go win the lotto...
 

·
A Constant Work in Progress
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love it here at USC. The girls just love the X. and the indigo blue makes it so much better. It's such a "Pretty color". I can't wait till after Christmas when it looks hella better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
I love it here at USC. The girls just love the X. and the indigo blue makes it so much better. It's such a "Pretty color". I can't wait till after Christmas when it looks hella better.
yeah yeah yeah... i drive a red 90 S-10 and i dont get looks cept when gun i and get lots of scratch in first a little bit in scond and a solid third gear chirp... *ShRuG*...
 

·
A Constant Work in Progress
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya do what ya can with what ya have right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
ya do what ya can with what ya have right?
yeh... getting chirp in third without dropping the clutch and with tires as wide as i have ont he rear 275 60 r-15 is pretty damn hard :D but i can doooooo it awweeee yeh...
 

·
A Constant Work in Progress
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well what ya gonna do bout it.....ya gonna get a few things done to it or just let it go the way it is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
well what ya gonna do bout it.....ya gonna get a few things done to it or just let it go the way it is?
well until i have money it is gonnstay the same i have a new bumper coming for the front gonn ahave to get a roll pan to clean the rear.... not sure what to do on rims... lookign to definitely do duals hould be for christmas YAY... and gonna have a custom headliner done i have a red truck with red/maroon interior gonna do a black headliner with a red bowtie int he middle should look killer hoping to get my mom to make it for me then just glue it on myself who knows.... then a 3/4 drop comes and new wheels and blah blah blah i just dont have a lot of extra cashunfortunately
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Women and X

I know what you are taling about, I got a red one with rims and NOS and I actuall had a georgious woman have sex with me when just to take her for a ride and use the NOS. It was right infront of the college. My Ex would do absolutely anything if I let her have my truck for the day. I think it's because it looks better than a rice burner and has a bed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
Re: Women and X

nthdegreepower said:
I know what you are taling about, I got a red one with rims and NOS and I actuall had a georgious woman have sex with me when just to take her for a ride and use the NOS. It was right infront of the college. My Ex would do absolutely anything if I let her have my truck for the day. I think it's because it looks better than a rice burner and has a bed.
yes it has a bed... but my 4.3 doesnt get much attn.... *ShRuG*not even with the 15X10's on the rear dunno why...
 

·
little pink pink
Joined
·
5,036 Posts
the thing is with the older s-10...it that unless your throwing sparks or making some serious HP your not gonna get as many looks...when I sell the X and start driving my 86 again it will be hard...but I think will manage...lol...I am working on shaving the doors and welding in the roll pan...hopefully when I get done with her she will look as good as the X...but it still won't matter to the chickies...I can already tell ya that much...My woman hates my old s10...:bash: she thinks I should get rid of it...but not me...lol...I wanna bag it...and tuck it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
the thing is with the older s-10...it that unless your throwing sparks or making some serious HP your not gonna get as many looks...when I sell the X and start driving my 86 again it will be hard...but I think will manage...lol...I am working on shaving the doors and welding in the roll pan...hopefully when I get done with her she will look as good as the X...but it still won't matter to the chickies...I can already tell ya that much...My woman hates my old s10...:bash: she thinks I should get rid of it...but not me...lol...I wanna bag it...and tuck it.
yeh no **** giving up th eold beast is hard... i just dunno where to go with it... i wanna ty or a sy soooo bad tho.. that would get me some serious loox
 

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
Joined
·
58 Posts
Geez if you guys think that the ho's (short for honeys of course) are about the money there, try living in miami. I see all these little jits in brand new 328's, a4's etc etc and the majority of the girls are all in to that... (aka TRICKS heheh)...just makes it more worthwhile when a girl notices and appreciates my s...which happens every now and then... so its all good... just kind of hard to compete with a brand new s500 on 19s with some 17 year old drivin it when we're cruisin south beach...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
305s10 said:
Geez if you guys think that the ho's (short for honeys of course) are about the money there, try living in miami. I see all these little jits in brand new 328's, a4's etc etc and the majority of the girls are all in to that... (aka TRICKS heheh)...just makes it more worthwhile when a girl notices and appreciates my s...which happens every now and then... so its all good... just kind of hard to compete with a brand new s500 on 19s with some 17 year old drivin it when we're cruisin south beach...
Miami isnt any different in than Dallas... or most of Cali yes i know... my apts host several M5's some m3's some 911 some 911 turboe some boxters some boxter s's bunch of mercedes and other assorted bimers.. thats just in my apartment complex...
 

·
A Constant Work in Progress
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah....i've heard how hard it is to get looks in miami and south beach especially with all those [email protected] that have daddy's money
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top