S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I saw this girl show up to my club's show wit a body dropped Sonoma.... Was wonderin who she is?? never saw the truk before. Was a black truck wit rims and she was draggin it.....

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Last night I saw this girl show up to my club's show wit a body dropped Sonoma.... Was wonderin who she is?? never saw the truk before. Was a black truck wit rims and she was draggin it.....
why not ask her name if you were there? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol ball breakers.... didnt go chat her up cause she was there with her man...

if she was there alone or wit another chick woulda bin on that like flies on shit.......

·
I AM CANADIAN
5,647 Posts
Not sure but I seen a chick in a Purple reg cab S10 with a matching cap on the bed a few years ago, pretty sure it had bags, that's the only chick I've seen drive one. This was in Waterdown near Burlington.

·
so fresh n so clean
1,836 Posts
were you at the AMC meet last night? my buddy was there with his gt500 said it was a pretty good turnout.

prolly gonna head out next monday.

·
Need to DO WORK son
8,571 Posts
Not sure but I seen a chick in a Purple reg cab S10 with a matching cap on the bed a few years ago, pretty sure it had bags, that's the only chick I've seen drive one. This was in Waterdown near Burlington.
ya i think thats one of bluesonoma (jeff) friends from waterdown, i think that truck is for sale now

·
Urban Hick
2,846 Posts
Oh, thats my new girlfriend......you guys stay away from her.........coincidentally I lost her number.....someone please send it to me ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
her name was sonomagirl, that truck has been around for a while.

it had a sunkin treasure sticker on the back the last time I saw it.
shes from my town, Bolton, but havnt seen the truck for a while.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
were you at the AMC meet last night? my buddy was there with his gt500 said it was a pretty good turnout.

prolly gonna head out next monday.

Yeah man thats my clubs show... Back Alley Cruisers... every monday night we have the show.... all the lowriders and air ride cars usually park together ... we're in the left corner as soon as you roll in...

and this week was slow.... trust me there are usually alot more cars out there but it was cloudy and some of the people dont come out even if there is a tiny chance of rain...

But yeah the chicks truck was black and i dont think it was extended... she was a red head..

Everyones welcome to come out on monday's

·
Registered
35 Posts
What amc do you guys meet at on mondays?? If it's not far from Brampton I"ll be there and what time do you guys meet up?

·
so fresh n so clean
1,836 Posts
im pretty sure AMC at highway 7 and 400.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im pretty sure AMC at highway 7 and 400.
Yup its the AMC woodbridge 400 and 7... we rent the parkin lot and its blocked off so only certain cars and trucks are allowed in.... No ricers allowed!! if its a nice night the parking lot is pretty much full of cars from old classics to new ferraris we've got everything there.....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts