S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
poor college student
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am looking for places in the chicagoland area that i can buy and have install an airbag suspension for my truck. sorry if this has been asked but i searched and didnt see much that helped. so anyway thanks in advance

·
minitruckin alcoholic
1,742 Posts
ya, i dont think there is a good shop there. the 2 places i know of have fukked over everyone, and 1 has since gone outta business. Best bet is to get ahold of Doctor D on the forum here. He can help you out. I would help you if i lived closer. Also, talk to Larry ( IRSd_mini ) on here for parts. www.innovativeairsuspension.com

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
You may even see if Larry has any guys he knows around there.. he may, ya never know! Drop him a PM @ IRSd_mini

·
poor college student
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm ok. i would like to talk to someone and find out the prices for everything i am gonna need. my father is an exec at firestone and he is looking to see what kinda price he can get me on things. but i have no time to do the install my self, nor do i really have the skill to do it. so i am looking for a good shop to have it done at. i will drop that guy a line though and see if he knows anybody around here that can do it. thanks. if anyone thinks of any other place that can do it let me know.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
DEVIL well man depending on what you want done, me and my buddies can do it. We dont charge much and we use all quality parts. So hit me up on AIM-Lowered4Life99

·
Registered
24 Posts
im in your area kinda

devilman2646 said:
but i have no time to do the install my self, nor do i really have the skill to do it. so i am looking for a good shop to have it done at. i will drop that guy a line though and see if he knows anybody around here that can do it
i live around the aurora area and yes i bag my own stuff...only problem is you would have to wait til im home from spain...currently serving....

but hell i can help out in the next couple months....

where are you exactly at?

i have a bagged and linked blaze extreme...and a previously bagged 97 jimmy....i do all the work myself at home.....it would be my pleasure to help you get it bagged and i can introduce you to some other fellow minitruckers around your area....

right now if you want you can contact me at [email protected]

uh oh gotta get going to work...

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Well DEVIL both I and Doctor D are excellent choices. BUT i am a little closer and could get u into the scene around here, BUT Doctor D is a whore and will bag u then make u his "Going to be Subsonic Kustoms beytoch" LOL LOL. But surely we both are good.

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
I dont mind sharing Art you lil whore......LOL...j/k....

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
95 (doctor d) does awesome work.. good quality with good prices :)

·
poor college student
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks you guys, this is great of all of you to offer to help me out. i live in st.charles. about 20 minutes from aurora if traffic is heavy. i know almost no one around here that is into mini trucks. in fact all my friends make fun of me for it. but i am just looking for a basic FBSS that i can have some fun with. nothing to fancy. if you guys wouldnt mind givin me a price on how much it would all cost with install i would be really gratefull. thanks a lot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
devilman2646 said:
thanks you guys, this is great of all of you to offer to help me out. i live in st.charles. about 20 minutes from aurora if traffic is heavy. i know almost no one around here that is into mini trucks. in fact all my friends make fun of me for it. but i am just looking for a basic FBSS that i can have some fun with. nothing to fancy. if you guys wouldnt mind givin me a price on how much it would all cost with install i would be really gratefull. thanks a lot.

Well golly gee buddy...your friends should have their asses kicked for not being as cool as you are...minis are the shit....

i cant axactly give you a price because i was talking about helping you do the install. i have the tools and i could always use a new friend to drag the streets with.....

besides i think it means more to you when you help put the shit in too....then you know the work thats involved and you learn more about the system and how to maintain it....

then your next project could be completely built by you....and that my friend is something to be proud of....just my opinion...

you should know where tweeter off of randall road is correct...

well in the install bay used to be this guy names shawn buameister...he had a blazer on bags...he would know where to send you....

i am only bout a 25 min drive from you when im actually at home...

i would love to be the guy to introduce you to the other people with minis in the area...but you gotta give my a couple months...

then i can walk you right through bagging the sdime

well military work is calling me....peace and dont be a stranger...

·
poor college student
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would be more than happy to help with the install of my system, but be forwarned i probably know nothing about doing it. i used to work with joe wilson at best buy and i love his truck. i found a place called airbagit.com and they have a standard FBSS system for 895, all you gotta do is buy the lines. anybody ever heard of this place, good or bad things? anyway i will start looking at my finacial situation and see how soon this thing is gonna be feasable. thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts